- Seminole Indians present jacket to William Kidd - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on October 16, 1961.
- Mikasuki Seminole tribal leaders, in Tallahassee on business, present William Kidd (center) with a colorful Indian jacket on the steps of the state Capitol building. As engineer for the Cabinet Trustees of the Internal Improvement Fund, Kidd frequently transacts state business with the Seminoles, who were given enough state land for a commercial development of their own along the Tamiami Trail west of Miami on the day this was photographed.
- L-R: Stanley Frank, Jimmie Tiger, John Poole, John Willie, William Kidd, Tommy Tiger, Calvin Sanders and Buffalo Tiger.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »