- Lodging establishment at 279 St. George Street on the corner of St. Francis Street - Saint Augustine, Florida.
- Built circa 1791 by Gaspar Garcia. Later it became the property of Colonel Thomas Henry Dummett in 1838 who began a sugar plantation. Historically known as the Garcia-Dummett House, it has also been identified as "The Teahan House", "The Hudson House", "The Valencia Annex", "The Amity Apartments", "The Salt Air Apartments", "The Palms", and "The Graham House". It has been operating as the "St. Francis Inn" since 1948.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »