- Baptist Chapel church building - Owanita, Florida
- Built ca. 1900/1901 for Reverend G.T. Raymond by northern friends who wintered there. It was damaged in the 1926 hurricane and later purchased by Alva Methodist Church to serve as 1st Sunday school rooms. Later given to the Dan English family about 1965 and subsequently moved to the Alva Library site to serve as the Alva Museum circa 1978.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »