- Firefighters and first fire truck - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed in front of opera house on the northeast corner of Adams and Jefferson. Thomas P. Coe is at the left.
- Chief Thomas P. Coe stated in a 1927 newspaper article that the fire department first used a motor driven apparatus on April 1, 1916.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 6 x 9 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »