- Collier County courthouse after hurricane Donna
- Photographed on September 18, 1960.
- Building completed in 1928 at a cost of $24,563. Modifications to the facade and an addition to the rear were made in the 1940s. The building would later serve as City Hall after the county seat moved to East Naples in 1962.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »