- San Marco Avenue entrance to the Fountain of Youth, St. Augustine, Fla.
- St. Augustine, Fla. : Florida Souvenir Co., 19--.
- Accompanying note: "'The Fountain of Youth' at St. Augustine, Florida is the mecca of visitors from all parts of the world. According to tradition this bubbling fountain supposedly marks the exact spot where Ponce de Leon, the Spanish explorer, in search of this fabled 'Fountain of Youth' first landed in the New World, April 2, 1513 and planted the cross (shown in the picture) taking possession in the name of Spain."
- Note number at top left: 59. Number on back at top right: 69182.
- Note at the bottom: "The Oldest City in the United States".
- 1 postcard - hand-colored - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »