- San Marco Avenue entrance to the Fountain of Youth, St. Augustine, Fla.
- St. Augustine, Fla. : Florida Souvenir Co., 19--.
- Accompanying note: "'The Fountain of Youth' at St. Augustine, Florida is the mecca of visitors from all parts of the world. According to tradition this bubbling fountain supposedly marks the exact spot where Ponce de Leon, the Spanish explorer, in search of this fabled 'Fountain of Youth' first landed in the New World, April 2, 1513 and planted the cross, taking possession in the name of Spain."
- Numbers on back, top left: S.A.7 and at the bottom: 62455.
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »