- Underwater ballet at Weeki Wachee Spring.
- Miami Beach, Fla. : Natural Color Publishers, [Not before 1947].
- The Weeki Wachee Springs attraction was created in 1947 by an ex-Navy frogman named Newton Perry. Weeki Wachee Springs later became a state park on November 8, 2008.
- Accompanying note: "Poetry in Motion. The beautiful underwater ballet troupe of shapely mermaids who perform amazing feats of grace and endurance at The Spring of the Mermaids, world famous Weeki Wachee Springs, Florida."
- Numbers on back at bottom: NCP-3611 & 17407.
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »