- Post Office from plaza - St. Augustine, Fla.
- Portland, Me. : The Hugh C. Leighton Co., [19--?]
- Note the horse-drawn carriages in the street and cannon in foreground at the right.
- Number on back top left: 26407.
- Accompanying note: "On the Plaza de la Constitucion, in the centre of the city, beside the Cathedral with its quaint Moorish belfry, stands the old Governors palace, now used as a post-office and public library. The square is a beautiful example of the old Spanish architecture, the material is coquina, a curious shelly conglomerate of coral origin."
- 1 postcard - hand-colored - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »