- [Not after 1908] (Portland, Me. : The Hugh Leighton Co.)
- Built by Henry M. Flagler and opened in 1888. The hotel was later closed in 1967 and sold to Flagler College. Afterwards it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975, and then became a U.S. National Historic Landmark on February 21, 2006.
- Postmarked Feb 14, 1908.
- Number on back at top left: 26402.
- Accompanying note: "The Ponce covers four acres of ground and is half a mile around. It is built of the wonderful coquina, a shelly conglomerate of coral origin. Attached to the hotel are grounds of great beauty. Its Spanish style of architecture provides a court 150 yards square most beautifully adorned with tropical vegetation."
- 1 postcard - hand-colored - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »