- Mermaids performing at the Weeki Wachee Springs waterpark.
- Miami, Fla. : Florida Natural Color, Inc., [Not before 1947].
- Numbers on back at bottom: FNC-4323, and 49102.
- The Weeki Wachee Springs attraction was created in 1947 by an ex-Navy frogman named Newton Perry. Weeki Wachee Springs later became a state park on November 8, 2008.
- Accompanying note: "Florida's Spring of Live Mermaids, Weeki Wachee, presents an all new underwater spectacle, seen by visitors seated 14 feet below the surface of the crystal clear water."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »