- Governor Claude Kirk signing House Bill #163 in Tallahassee.
- Photographed on July 6, 1967.
- H.B. 163 created the Pensacola Historical Commission.
- Standing behind the Governor (L-R): Jesse Earle Bowden, Ed. Pensacola News-Journal; Escambia Co. Rep. Warren Briggs; Gov. Advisory Committee member Pat Dodson; State Senator John Broxson, Santa Rosa Co.; State Senator Reubin Askew, Escambia Co.; Escambia Co. Rep. James Reeves; Escambia Co. Rep. Phil Ashler; and Escambia Co. Rep. Gordon Wells.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Dodson, Pat, 1929-1975.
- Ashler, Philip Frederic, 1914-2009.
- Wells, Gordon Woodman, 1917-1999.
- Reeves, James Jerauld, 1937-
- Briggs, Warren M., 1923-
- Broxson, John Ray, 1932-
- Bowden, Jesse Earle, 1928-
- Kirk, Claude R. (Claude Roy), Jr., 1926-2011.
Learn more about the Department of Commerce collection »