- Cathedral Place, Plaza and Public Market, St. Augustine, Fla.
- Saint Augustine, Fla. : Florida Souvenir Co., [193-?]
- Note number at top right: 60. Number on back bottom left: 69183.
- Note at bottom right: "The Oldest City in the United States".
- Accompanying note on back: "At the foot of the Bridge of Lions, on the left you see the Old Public Market, with the Plaza as its background and the famous towers of the Catholic Church, Ponce de Leon Hotel and the Exchange Bank building on the right."
- 1 postcard - hand-colored - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »