- Miami : Florida Natural Color, Inc., [1963 or 1964].
- Accompanying note: "Showing Martin's Titan as it blasts off on a 6,000 mile trip down the Atlantic Missile Range."
- Cape Canaveral, from the Spanish "Cabo Canaveral", is a headland in Brevard County near the center of the state's Atlantic coast. It was known as Cape Kennedy from 1963 to 1973. The Atlantic Missile Range (Florida Missile Test Range prior to 1958) was later named the Eastern Test Range in 1964.
- Numbers on back, at bottom: FG166 & 61110.
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »