- Mission of Nombre de Dios and the Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche in St. Augustine, Florida.
- Saint Augustine, Fla. : Florida Souvenir Co., [19--].
- Numbers on back, bottom center: FNC-3883 & 26307.
- Accompanying note: "The Oldest Mission and Shrine in the United States, are on the site of the founding of St. Augustine, September 8, 1565, by Don Pedro Menendez and the offering of the first parish by Father Lopez de Mendoza Grajales."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »