- Alligator trick contest at Seminole Tribal Fair.
- Miami : Color-Ads Productions, 1973 (West Nyack, N.Y. : Dexter Press, Inc.)
- Photographed February 14-18, 1973.
- Number on back: 98426-C.
- Accompanying note: "Seminole Okalee Indian Village & Crafts Center Owned and Operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida. U.S. 441 (State Road 7) & Stirling Rd., W. Hollywood, Fla. Guided Tours daily through the Indian Village, see exhibitors making crafts."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »