The architect was H.G. Fink. Located at Lot 9-20 Block 6 Sec E. Note number at the bottom left: M3074A.
Photographer William A. Fishbaugh sold his first photographs while serving in the mounted police during the Boer War and later in the Philippines during the Spanish-American War. Upon leaving the service in 1910, he opened a photographic studio in Tampa. In 1920 he moved the studio to Miami, where he did commercial photography for Miami Beach developer Carl Fisher and later for Coral Gables developer George Merrick. Fishbaugh continued photographing the Miami area until shortly before his death in the early 1950s.
Florida Memory is funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Florida Department of State's Division of Library and Information Services.