- Florida's 33th Governor LeRoy Collins and his cabinet members at the Capitol office - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on December 27, 1960.
- Last cabinet meeting of Governor Collins. L-R: Lee Thompson (Commissioner of Agriculture), Ray E. Green (Comptroller), R.A. Gray (Secretary of State), Governor Collins, Richard W. Ervin (Attorney General), J. Edwin Larson (Treasurer), Thomas D. Bailey (School Superintendent).
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Gray, R. A. (Robert Andrew), 1882-1975.
- Ervin, Richard W., 1905-2004.
- Larson, J. Edwin (John Edwin), 1900-1965.
- Bailey, Thomas David, 1897-1974.
- Green, Ray E., 1899-1982.
- Thompson, Lee, 1908-1976
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
Learn more about the Reference collection »