- Members of the Florida Senate gathered on the capitol steps for a group portrait - Tallahassee, Florida
- Front row (L-R): ?, ?, W.R. Thomas, Senate President Frederick T. Myers, William J. Daniel, William D. Chipley, J.E. Broome.
- Far upper right with white beard is "General" Cox of Lakeland.
- Fifth row: Between Adams and Williams is William Naylor Thompson Jr. with Senate Secretary T.J. Appleyard at the left.
- Fourth row: At left standing next to boy is Charles Dougherty, then S.H. Peacock a little in front of Dougherty to the right, Edward Bradford Bailey behind Peacock and right of Dougherty, just behind and right of S.H. Blitch is Frank Adams with A.D.(?) Williams to his right. J.E. Hartridge is right of Williams leaning against railing and looking to the left.
- Third row: second from left is B.E. McLin, 4th and 5th are N.A. and S.H. Blitch, far right is B.D. Wadsworth.
- Second row: L.J. Reeves, ?, Bascom H. Palmer, Thomas Palmer standing, ?, Charles J. Perrenot standing and holding hat, J.M. Phipps, T.A. Darby of Putnam County seated at the right (father of Mrs. LeRoy Collins).
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Palmer, Thomas, 1859-1946.
- Reeves, L. J.
- Broome, James Emilius, Jr., 1845-1912.
- Dudley, William Dudley.
- Daniel, William J.
- Myers, Frederick Towle, 1854-1927.
- Thomas, W. R.
- Cox, General.
- Phipps, Jordan M., 1835.
- Darby, Thomas Arthur.
- McLin, Benjamin Earnest, 1851-1912.
- Blitch, Newton Amos, 1844-1921.
- Wadsworth, Benjamin D., 1845.
- Dougherty, Charles, 1850-1915.
- Adams, Frank, 1861-1940.
- Williams, A. D.
- Thompson, William Naylor, 1842-1896.
- Appleyard, Thomas Jefferson, 1850-1931.
- Palmer, Bascom H.
- Perrenot, Charles J.
- Peacock, S. H.
- Hartridge, John Earle, 1850-1929.
- Bailey, Edward Bradford, 1854.
- Blitch, Simon Hardee, M. D.
Learn more about the Reference collection »