- Dedication of the Robert E. Lee monument - Bradfordville, Florida
- On the speakers' stand (left to right, beginning with the man standing): Colonel Thomas Jefferson Appleyard; William W. Alcorn of Ohio; Emery D. Potter of Ohio; an unknown woman; Eli Bourdo of Ohio? (partially obscured by Martha Eppes Bradford, wearing a white hat); and an unknown woman.
- The little girl standing in front of the platform is Leticia Croft. The boy bearing the Confederate flag on the left is Ardis Edmund McCants, while that on the right (obscured by the blurred flag) is Thomas Jefferson Eppes.
- The gentlemen from Ohio were veterans who were returning a Confederate battle flag to Florida.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Appleyard, Thomas Jefferson, 1850-1931.
- Alcorn, William W.
- Potter, Emery D.
- Bradford, Martha Eppes, 1877-1964.
- Croft, Leticia.
- McCants, Ardis Edmund.
- Eppes, Thomas Jefferson.
- Bourdo, Eli.
Learn more about the Reference collection »