- House at the southwest corner of S. Brevard Ave. in the Hyde Park Historic District of Tampa, Florida.
- Located near the intersection with Inman Ave. and Bayshore Blvd.
- Hyde Park was later added as an Historic District to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
- William A. Fishbaugh sold his first photographs while serving in the mounted police during the Boer War and later in the Philippines during the Spanish-American War. Upon leaving the service in 1910, he opened a photographic studio in Tampa. In 1920 he moved the studio to Miami, where he did commercial photography for Miami Beach developer Carl Fisher and later for Coral Gables developer George Merrick. Fishbaugh continued photographing the Miami area until shortly before his death in the early 1950s.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Reference collection »