- Daniel T. Penton speaking at dedication ceremony for the 'American Royalty' sculpture installation - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on March 15, 2007.
- "American Royalty" is the third sculptural group installed in the Indian Heritage Tableau at the R.A. Gray Building that honors Florida Native Americans. It was taken from a drawing done by sixteenth century artist Jacques Le Moyne during his travels up through what is now Florida to the Carolinas. The work was funded by corporate sponsor Robert Floyd and artists Bradley Cooley and Bradley Cooley Jr. It was dedicated on March 15, 2007.
- Note seated in the background: at the left is JuDee Pettijohn, Deputy Secretary of State for Cultural, Historical & Information Programs and to the right is Governor Charlie Crist.
- Accompanying note: "Daniel T. Penton, Traditional Chief of the Muscogee Tribe of Florida + senior archaeologist with PBS+J".
Learn more about the Political collection »