- 'American Royalty' bronze sculpture group honoring Florida Native Americans on the grounds of the R.A. Gray Building - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on March 15, 2007.
- "American Royalty" is the third sculptural group installed in the Indian Heritage Tableau at the R.A. Gray Building that honors Florida Native Americans. It was taken from a drawing done by sixteenth century artist Jacques Le Moyne during his travels up through what is now Florida to the Carolinas. The group of indigenous peoples of the European Contact Era (mid-16th century) shows a King, Queen and servant. The work was funded by corporate sponsor Robert Floyd and artists Bradley Cooley and Bradley Cooley Jr. It was dedicated on March 15, 2007.
- These life-size figures of cast bronze were designed and created by the artist team of Bradley Cooley and Bradley Cooley Jr. from Lamont, Florida.
Title of Work
- American Royalty (Sculpture)
Learn more about the Political collection »