- Robert Floyd speaking at dedication ceremony for the 'American Royalty' sculpture installation - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on March 15, 2007.
- "American Royalty" is the third sculptural group installed in the Indian Heritage Tableau at the R.A. Gray Building that honors Florida Native Americans. It was taken from a drawing done by sixteenth century artist Jacques Le Moyne during his travels up through what is now Florida to the Carolinas. The work was funded by corporate sponsor Robert Floyd and artists Bradley Cooley and Bradley Cooley Jr. It was dedicated on March 15, 2007.
- Accompanying note: "Robert Floyd - Jefferson County rancher and amateur historian - sponsored $140,000 toward this sculptural group (artists donated their time)".
- Note seated in the background at the right is Governor Charlie Crist.
Learn more about the Political collection »