- View showing the FSU President's home in Tallahassee.
- Photographed in January 1973.
- Richard Parks operated a portrait studio in Tallahassee from 1962 to 1974. First called Richard Parks-Evon Streetman Photography, the studio was later renamed Richard Parks Photography after Streetman moved to Gainesville about 1965.
- The McIntosh House was built in 1895 on the corner of Duval and St. Augustine. It was moved to the its present location to become the residence for the Presidents of the newly named Florida State University.
- 1 photonegative - col. - 4 x 5 in.
Learn more about the Richard Parks collection »