- Five former governors joining Governor Jeb Bush at the Florida Governors Forum
- Photographed on April 4, 2000.
- Dr. Patricia Clements, left, produced and moderated the panel discussion, and Secretary of State Katherine Harris, right, made introductory remarks. Standing governors L-R: Claude R. Kirk, Jeb Bush, Robert Martinez. Seated: Wayne Mixson, Reubin O'D Askew and Farris Bryant.
- The Governors Forum was held at Florida State University in Tallahassee on April 4, 2000.
- 1 photoprint - col. - 8 x 10 in.
- Harris, Katherine, 1957-
- Bush, Jeb, 1953-
- Kirk, Claude R. (Claude Roy), Jr., 1926-2011
- Martinez, Robert, 1934-
- Mixson, Wayne (John Wayne), 1922-
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Bryant, Farris (Cecil Farris), 1914-2002.
- Clements, Patricia Lasch.
Learn more about the Political collection »