- Governor Reubin Askew with Ross Perot, Bob Graham, Janet Reno and others at the signing of the POW bill - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on June 3, 1971.
- Seated at the right, Governor Reubin Askew calls for continued support by Floridians for fair treatment of U. S. prisoners of war in Asia after signing a bill 938 which will allow the families of prisoners of war to conduct business for the absent head of the family. Seated next to the Governor is Ross Perot, future third party presidential candidate. Standing (L-R) are future U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno, Mrs. Mary L. Lambert of Tallahassee whose son-in-law has been missing in action since 1965, Mrs. Ross Fobair of Tampa whose husband is missing, future FSU president Sandy D'Alemberte, and Senator (and future Florida governor) Robert (Bob) Graham of Miami Lakes.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- D'Alemberte, Talbot, 1933-
- Lambert, Mary L.
- Reno, Janet, 1938-.
- Graham, Bob, 1936-
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Perot, H. Ross, 1930-.
- Fobair, Ross, Mrs.
Learn more about the Political collection »