- Florida Governor Bob Graham and Lieutenant Governor Wayne Mixson
- Photographed on January 4, 1983.
- Florida Governor Bob Graham and Lieutenant Governor Wayne Mixson walking to the Governor's Mansion after their inauguration.
- Wayne Mixson served as lieutenant governor for Bob Graham from January 2, 1979, through January 3, 1987. He then became Florida's 39th governor from January 3, 1987, to January 6, 1987, after Graham resigned to become a U.S. senator.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 35 mm.
Learn more about the Political collection »