- Florida Governor Reubin Askew makes a fist during his address to the legislature
- Photographed on June 18, 1971.
- Governor Reubin Askew makes a fist duirng his address to the Florida legislature in which he called an extension until June 23, 1971. (Foreground to background) Senate President Pro-Tem Wilbur Boyd, Senate President Jerry Thomas, House Speaker Richard Pettigrew and Speaker Pro Tem Gene Shaw.
- United Press International.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »