- Florida Governor Reubin Askew makes his opening address to the legislature
- Photographed on November 30, 1971.
- Governor Reubin Askew makes his opening address to a special session of the Florida legislature meeting to revise the state's tax system. Askew called the session for 10 days. At the right is Senate President Jerry Thomas of Riviera Beach. Seated at Thomas' right is House Speaker Dick Pettigrew of Miami.
- United Press International.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »