- Florida Governor Reubin Askew displaying a giant petition postcard
- Photographed on November 19, 1975.
- Florida Governor Reubin Askew holds up a giant petition postcard similar to the small one that will be distributed shortly to registered voters. The card is a petition for a state constitutional amendment regarding full financial disclosure to be added to the November 1976 ballet. Behind Askew, also present at the Wednesday news conference, are Esther Friedan, legislative director of Common Cause, left, and E. Harris Drew, State Ethics Committee Chairman.
- Common Cause was founded in 1968.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »