- Florida Governor Reubin Askew addressing a joint session of the state legislature
- Photographed on April 2, 1974.
- Florida Governor Reubin Askew addresses a joint session of the state legislature and calls for passage of the Equal Rights Amendment and funding for a mass transit vehicle between Orlando and Miami. Askew also called for the lawmakers to "help restore the politics of honor in our land."
- United Press International.
- photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »