- Florida Governor Reubin Askew and Secretary of State Dick Stone looking over ballots
- Photographed on December 18, 1972.
- L-R: Governor Reubin Askew (left foreground) and Secretary of State Dick Stone (right foreground) look over the ballots cast by the Florida electors officially proclaiming Richard Nixon winner of the state's 17 electoral votes. Across the table are electors Republican National Committeeman Bill Cramer of St. Petersburg, Public Service Committee Commissioner-elect Paula Hawkins of Maitland and Republican State Committee Chairman Tommy Thomas.
- United Press International.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
- Askew, Reubin O'D., 1928-2014
- Stone, Richard, 1928-.
- Cramer, William C. (William Cato), 1922-2003.
- Hawkins, Paula, 1927-2009.
- Thomas, Tommy.
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994.
Learn more about the Political collection »