- Florida Governor Reubin Askew making a brief statement to the press
- Photographed on November 22, 1971.
- Governor Reubin Askew makes a brief statement to the press waiting in his outer office after a question was raised over the governor meeting with cabinet members behind closed doors. Barely visible in the slightly ajar door are State Comptroller Bud Dickinson and State Treasurer Tom O'Malley who nearly interrupted the impromptu press conference then ducked back into the governor's conference room. Askew later opened the meeting.
- United Press International.
- photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »