- Florida Governor Reubin Askew holding an impromptu press conference
- Photographed on November 22, 1971.
- Governor Reubin Askew (left) holds an impromptu press conference in the waiting room outside his office. The governor was meeting individually with cabinet members over the cabinet budget and newsmen waited outside the closed meeting to question the cabinet members as they came out. Suddenly the governor appeared and announced he was opening the meeting.
- United Press International.
- photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »