- Florida Governor Reubin Askew and Ben Hill Griffin at a press conference
- Photographed on September 2, 1971.
- Citrus millionaire Ben Hill Griffin of Frostproof tells an opening meeting of Governor Reubin Askew's citizen's commmittee for support of a corporate income tax everyone must pay his share if Florida is to continue to progress. Griffin has been appointed committee chairman by Governor Askew. (right)
- United Press International.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »