- Florida Governor Reubin Askew with Ross Perot calling for continued support by Floridians - Tallahassee, Florida
- Photographed on June 3, 1971.
- Governor Reubin Askew (right) calls for continued support by Floridians for fair treatment of U. S. prisoners of war in Asia after signing a bill which will allow the families of prisoners of war to conduct business for the absent head of the family. Next to the Governor is future third party presidential candidate Ross Perot. Standing are Mrs. Mary L. Lambert of Tallahassee whose son-in-law has been missing in action since 1965 (left) and Mrs. Ross Fobair of Tampa whose husband is missing at the right is Senator (and future Florida governor) Robert (Bob) Graham of Miami Lakes.
- United Press International.
- photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »