- Florida Governor Reubin Askew waiting for the "all clear" following a bomb scare
- Photographed on January 27, 1971.
- Governor Reubin Askew (second from left) talks with Captain Owen T. "Casey" Cason of the Florida Highway Patrol as the governor and his senior executive assistant Jim Apthorpe (left) and General Services Director Chester Blakemore (center) wait for the "all clear" following a bomb scare at the capitol.
- United Press International.
- photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »