- Florida Governor Millard Caldwell signing a legislative act
- Photographed on May 15, 1947.
- Governor Millard Caldwell signing the legislative act establishing co-education at Florida State University and the University of Florida.
- L-R: F. Wilson Carraway, Representative from Leon County, Richard H. Simpson, Representative from Jefferson County, Joe C. Jenkins, Representative from Alachua County, Norwood R. Strayhorn, Representative from Lee County, James A. Franklin, Senator from the 24th District, C. H. Bourke Floyd, Representative from Franklin County, Payne Midyette Representative from Leon County, W. A. Shands, Senator from the 32nd District, LeRoy Collins, Senator from the 8th District, and Ira J. Carter Representative from Alachua.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 24 x 18 mm.
- Caldwell, Millard Fillmore, 1897-1984.
- Carter, Ira Judson, Jr., 1906-1974.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
- Shands, William Augustine, 1889-1973.
- Midyette, Payne H., 1898-1983.
- Franklin, James Alfred, 1895-1964.
- Strayhorn, Norwood R. (Norwood Redwine), 1911-1982.
- Jenkins, Joe Clint, 1895-1959.
- Simpson, Richard Henry, 1905-1968.
- Carraway, Franklin Wilson, 1904-1972.
- Floyd, Charles Henry Bourke, 1911.
Learn more about the Political collection »