- Vice-President Spiro Agnew shaking hands with Richard Pettigrew
- Photographed on May 12, 1972.
- L-R: Florida State House of Representative Speaker Richard Pettigrew, Vice-President Spiro Agnew, Governor Reubin O'D Askew, Florida State Senate President Jerry Thomas of Riviera Beach.
- Jerry Thomas later went on to be appointed Under Secretary of Commerce of the Treasury under President Gerald R. Ford in March, 1976.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »