- Governor of Florida Reubin O'D Askew addressing the Florida Legislature
- Photographed on May 12, 1972.
- L-R: Speaker pro Temp Eugene Shaw, Speaker of the House Richard Pettigrew, Governor Reubin O'D Askew, Vice-President Spiro Agnew, President of the Senate Jerry Thomas, and President Wilbur H. Boyd.
- Jerry Thomas later went on to be appointed Under Secretary of Commerce of the Treasury under President Gerald R. Ford in March, 1976.
Additional Corporate Creator
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 8 x 10 in.
Learn more about the Political collection »