- Produce section at the Lovett's Food Store on Forbes Street - Jacksonville, Florida
- Photographed on September 14, 1946.
- The store was located at 2781 Forbes Street.
- Lovett Food stores were owned and operated by the Winn & Lovett Grocery Company. In 1925, Idaho-native William Davis purchased Rockmoor Grocery in Miami. He later purchased the Lively Stores (1931) and the Winn & Lovett stores (1939), a name his sons used as their company name. In 1944, the Winn & Lovett Company headquartered in Jacksonville. In 1955, they merged with Dixie Home Store to form Winn-Dixie Supermarkets.
- 1 photonegative - b&w. - 5 x 7 in.
Learn more about the Robert E Fisher Collection »