- Two-story house at 2200 North Greenway Drive in Coral Gables, Florida.
- Note in the bottom left corner: M3068B, and in the right corner: 211.
- Accompanying note: "211 Lot 1-2, Block 10, Sec. E".
- Located on the corner of North Greenway Drive and Asturia Avenue.
- William A. Fishbaugh sold his first photographs while serving in the mounted police during the Boer War and later in the Philippines during the Spanish-American War. Upon leaving the service in 1910, he opened a photographic studio in Tampa. In 1920 he moved the studio to Miami, where he did commercial photography for Miami Beach developer Carl Fisher and later for Coral Gables developer George Merrick. Fishbaugh continued photographing the Miami area until shortly before his death in the early 1950s.
Learn more about the Reference collection »