- Photograph of a painting?
- Enlisted August 1861 in Company M of the 2nd Florida and appointed sergent. Went to Virginia in January 1862. After discharge enlisted as a private in Captain William Bloxham's Trapier Guards which became Company Co of the 5th Florida Infantry. In 1863 accepted a 2nd lieutenant commission and transferred into the 1st Florida Cavalry Regiment.
- Grandson of Thomas Jefferson born November 1, 1843 to Francis and Susan Ware Couch Eppes.
- Married Susan Branch Bradford at Pine Hill Plantation November 1, 1866. Nicholas managed the Bradford plantation and served 4 terms as Leon County Commissioner of Public Interest. Murderes September 3, 1904.
- 1 photoprint - b&w - 10 x 8 in.
Learn more about the Print collections »