- Hemming Park - Jacksonville, Florida
- Jacksonville, Fla. : Marsh Card Service, 19--.
- Accompanying note "Hemming Park: Monument to the Gloriy of the Confederate Soldiers of Florida nd particularly of Duval County."
- The park was called St. James Park until 1899 when it was renamed Hemming Park, after Charles C. Hemming, who donated a Confederate monument to the city for the park.
- 1 postcard - col - 4 x 6 in.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »