- St. Francis Barracks - Saint Augustine, Florida
- Saint Augustine, Fla. : Florida Souvenir Co., [19--]
- Accompanying note "Former site of old Franciscan Monastery, constructed in 1588. Converted to a military barracks by the British in 1763. From 1783 to 1821, a Spanish garrison. 1821 to 1900 U.S. Army Post. In 1907, the Florida National Guard Headquarters was established here. The large house, left center, is the official residence of The Adjutant General."
- 1 postcard - col - 4 x 6 in.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »