- City of Jacksonville - Florida
- Jacksonville, Fla. : Riverboat Scenes, [19--?]
- Rig: sidewheel.
- Official number: 126081.
- Printed on back: "City of Jacksonville, an iron sidewheel steamboat, was built in Wilmington, Delaware in 1882 for the De Bary Merchants Line. She ran over 30 years on the St. Johns River making overnight trips between Jacksonville and Sanford, Florida. After active service was a dance hall in Jacksonville."
- Tonnage: 458 gross, 395 net.
- Length: 160ft; width: 32.5ft; depth: 6.6ft.
- Disposition: circa 1933 converted to a dance hall.
- First place registered or first home port: New York, New York.
- Year built: 1882, Wilmington, Delaware.
- 1 postcard - b&w - 11 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »