- The Oldest School House, St. George Street, St. Augustine, Florida.
- Boston : Tichnor Brothers, Inc., 19-- (Saint Augustine : Florida Souvenir Co.)
- Number at the front top: 51. Number on the back at the bottom left: 67289.
- Accompanying note: "The Oldest School House, under three flags, stands on quaint old St. George Street, just inside the City Gates. A Spanish map of 1788 shows this house of wood 'in fair condition'. At a Century of Progress Exposition a replica of this Oldest School House was used in comparison with the most modern school building."
- "This old school house, made entirely of red cedar, is open daily to visitors."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »