- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, St. Augustine, Florida.
- Boston : Tichnor Brothers, Inc., 19-- (Saint Augustine : Florida Souvenir Co.)
- Number at the front top right: 3-N. Number on the back at the bottom left: 67370.
- Accompanying note: "Spanish Castillo de San Marcos is the oldest complete masonry fortification remaining in continental U.S. Construction was started in 1672. Its 16-foot-thick walls are built of coquina, a natural shellrock quarried on nearby Anastasia Island. The Castillo withstood major English attacks in 1702 and 1740, and in its later years as a prison held many men famous in U.S. history."
- 1 postcard - col. - 9 x 14 cm.
Learn more about the Postcard collection »