- Governor LeRoy Collins and cabinet members with Glades Rice - Tallahassee, Florida
- L-R: Ray E. Green (Comptroller), R.A. Gray (Secretary of State), Nathan Mayo (Commissioner of Agriculture), State Senator Fred Dickinson, Governor Collins, ?, ?, Richard W. Ervin (Attorney General), J. Edwin Larson (Treasurer).
- Charles "Chuck" Barron was a Tallahassee-based photographer. He spent much of his career working for the Florida State News Bureau, the promotional section of the Florida State Development Commission. In 1969, the Development Commission merged with the Industrial Commission to form the Department of Commerce. Barron took photographs for both the State of Florida as well as for freelance work.
- 1 photonegative - b&w - 4 x 5 in.
- Ervin, Richard W., 1905-2004.
- Mayo, Nathan, 1876-1960.
- Gray, R. A. (Robert Andrew), 1882-1975.
- Green, Ray E., 1899-1982.
- Larson, J. Edwin (John Edwin), 1900-1965.
- Dickinson, Fred O. (Fred Otis), 1922-1998.
- Collins, LeRoy (Thomas LeRoy), 1909-1991.
Learn more about the General collection »